Saturday, July 6, 2013

To My Readers. . .

I've decided to suspend my blog for awhile.  I've come to realize that the loss of my beloved dog Cassidy has caused me to reassess who I am and what I'm doing.  He was, above all, a joyful creature who worked his way into the deepest part of my being.  His passing not only breaks my heart but also raises new challenges for me.

I'll be back in some form.  I may focus on the political parodies that I like to compose or I may find that a new presidential election--coming sooner than we think--will revive my interest in the Washington circus, which has become petty and uninspired.

In the meantime I thank you for your support these last three years, and I'll look forward to resuming my work soon.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking us down your path.
    We'll all miss your blogs. Good luck on the next step in your journey. Love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mom, for being one of my biggest fans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss your wise and witty perceptions and your eloquence, Margie.
    I hope the coming weeks and months will help you heal. Love, Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Judy. I'm grateful for your friendship and inspiration.

      Delete
  4. dear marge,

    your keen observations, delightful wit, and insightful questioning will be missed — but only temporarily. You will come back when you are ready. As a sister-blogger I understand this loss of words only too well. I am sorry for your loss but know that Cassidy will always be with you in the best of all possible ways.

    sending love and good karma your way, mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Mel. It's good to hear from you. Your kindness means a lot.

    ReplyDelete